CALL FOR ART
The Little One: A Members’ Exhibition
ArtsWorcester, 44 Portland Street, Worcester MA
Registration Deadline: October 28, 2021
Drop off period: Monday, November 8 - Thursday, November 11, 2021 or by appointment
Exhibition run: November 18 - December 19, 2021
Reception: December 3, 2021, 6 - 9 PM
We’re bringing our biggest exhibition down to scale. For the ninth iteration of ArtsWorcester’s “One,” all artist members are invited to exhibit one small-scale artwork.
Submit the one piece you want to exhibit most, regardless of medium or theme- but make it little. All two dimensional or wall-hanging artworks may not exceed 10” in any direction, including frame. Three-dimensional artworks may be no larger than 15” in height and 10” at the widest point.
All artwork must be registered online through this submission form.
Please read this list thoroughly before registering your work. Any works that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Current ArtsWorcester membership is required to submit. If membership fees are a financial obstacle to participation, please write firstname.lastname@example.org or ask in the galleries about the Pay It Forward Fund.
- Each artist may submit one artwork.
- All work must be original, created within the last five years, and not previously exhibited at ArtsWorcester.
- Two-dimensional or wall-hanging artworks must not exceed 10” in any direction, including frame.
- Three-dimensional artworks are limited to 15” in height and 10” at the widest point.
- Artworks suspended from the ceiling are limited to 25 pounds.
- Works must be exhibition-ready with framing and wire as appropriate. Alternative hanging methods (suspended from the ceiling, installed with magnets, etc.) must be tested prior to submission to ensure successful installation, and additional required hardware must be provided.
- Video artists must provide their own screening device that fits the size requirements of two-dimensional artworks.
- All artwork submissions must include one high-quality image to be included on the exhibition website.
- Artwork must be brought to ArtsWorcester, 44 Portland Street, Worcester, MA during the designated drop off period. ArtsWorcester cannot accept or return artworks by mail.
- Artists receive sixty percent of each sale made through our galleries.
- Artworks for sale may not be priced lower than $100.
After submission you will receive a confirmation email from ArtsWorcester. If you do not receive this email, please contact the gallery to ensure receipt of your submission.