CALL FOR ART
The Seventh Annual One: A Members' Exhibition
ArtsWorcester, 44 Portland Street
Submission Deadline: Monday, November 11, 2019
Work Drop-Off: November 19-21, 12-5pm; November 22-23, 10am-7pm
Opening Reception: Friday, December 6, 2019, 6-9pm
Exhibition Dates: December 6, 2019 - January 11, 2020
After a one-year hiatus, ArtsWorcester’s largest exhibition returns this winter! We invite all members to participate in our seventh iteration of the One. Bring us the single piece you want to exhibit most, regardless of medium or theme. Size and weight guidelines apply and are listed below.
Thanks to the generosity of individual donors, five hundred dollars in prizes will be awarded to artists exhibiting in The Seventh Annual One. Prize winners will be selected by Erin Corralez-Diaz, Assistant Curator of American Art at the Worcester Art Museum, and will be announced at the opening reception.
Please register your artwork online by Monday, November 11, 2019.
*Please read all submission requirements thoroughly. Due to the number of works we receive for this show each year, any work that does not meet these requirements will not be accepted.
- Current ArtsWorcester membership is required to participate.
- Each artist may register one work of art.
- All work must be original, created within the last ten years, and not previously exhibited at ArtsWorcester.
- Two-dimensional artworks must not exceed 36” in any direction, including frame.
- Three-dimensional artworks are limited to 90” in height, and no single element can exceed 50 pounds.
- Artworks suspended from the ceiling are limited to 50 pounds.
- Works must be exhibition ready with framing and wire as appropriate. Alternative hanging methods (suspended from the ceiling, installed with magnets, etc.) must be tested prior to submission to ensure successful installation, and required hardware must be provided.
- Artists receive sixty percent of each sale made through our galleries.
Please contact the gallery with any questions at email@example.com or (508) 755-5142.
After submission you will be directed to a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email from ArtsWorcester. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder first before contacting the gallery to ensure receipt of your submission.